Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A little thing about stories.....

I don't want to toot my own horn, here (see what I did there?), but I added a new little reminder above good ol' Barney over there.

Be sure to check the "Stories" tab from time to time.  That's where I'm going to do smaller posts, funny things, and jokes.  I added a couple this week, so, check them out.

I'm still playing with the format and having fun with this, so this is how I'm going to do it for now.  If it becomes too hard to separate the two, I might kill the tab, but I wanted the "Posts" to be more serious, and a "behind the badge" (curtain) look at cop life.

I tried to see if there was a way to alert a new addition on a "page" or "tab" but it doesn't look like it.  There also isn't a way to comment on an individual story, that I can find.  So it's purely for reading pleasure at this point.

Do you like it this way, or should I mix the fun in with the life experience stuff?  Hit the comment button, and let me know if you have a preference.

Later,

Shamus

No comments:

Post a Comment